• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing Question

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2006 Oct 17, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me the rules for licensing with Robohelp X5? I will be leaving on maternity leave in about a month and we were wondering if we could install Robohelp on someone else's computer so they could have access to the Help file while I am gone? Does anyone know if this is okay, or how do I find out if there is only one license for one computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look here:

http://www.adobe.com/ap/products/activation/version1/faq/ehelp/

Check "Can I transfer my licence".

And good luck with the maternity leave
Kind Regards
Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Personally, my curiosity is piqued by the mention of needing RoboHelp to "have access to the help file". Surely that was a mis-statement?

Hopefully you know that you use RoboHelp only to edit and make changes to help files you then make available to others. The others don't need RoboHelp to view the help files.

Cheers all... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2006 Nov 02, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes I know that others can view the help file, but we were wanting to have 2 other people make changes while I am gone. I think we are just going to leave it on one computer though, and if changes need to be made, then they will just sign on to my computer with a new password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp