• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which is latest Flash Player 11 version - 228 or 233?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2012 Apr 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm thoroughly confused.

Which is the latest Flash Player 11 - version 11.2.202.333 or 11.2.202.228?

When checking for the latest version installed on my PC (using Flash Player Help - se link below), it tells me I've got version 11.2.202.333. I'm running Windows 7 - 64 Bit.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

However, further down on the same Flash Player Help page, Adobe informs that the latest version is 11.2.202.228.

As a result of this, my Internet Security Suite keeps prompting me to update my Flash Player.

I greatly appreciate any light you may be able to shed on this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2012 Apr 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

do yourself a good deed and install 11.3 beta, it works better than 11.2, plus its only beta so it could even get better, all my issues are resolved so far in 11.3, i get no more green screens, no more pauses after each frame, just uninstall 11.2, cant help with chrome though, i dont know how to get the beta in chrome, trust me, it will save you head aches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines