• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flash Player

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2012 Apr 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Flash Player on Windows 7 and am getting the following error message; "C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\Temp\7CYUzu8g.exe.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read." Has anyone see this type of error before. I am the admin, so it is not a permissions issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you've run into a corrupted download.  Are you getting this error after repeated attempts?  Can you try canceling the install, then deleting the offending file in your temp folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried multiple downloads of Flash, as well as Reader and get the same message. The only variable is the name of the .exe at the end of the path. Every download fails immediately after the launch with this message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading the appropraite offline installer from here:

Offline Flash Player installers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I tried this a couple of time as well for both Reader and Flash. Get the same message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

brose.pdx wrote:

C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\Temp\7CYUzu8g.exe.part

This sounds like something is still downloading, but inccomplete.  Are you sure you are using the offline installers?

Offline installers for Adobe Reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines