6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 4:40 PM by RandySwineford RSS

Task sheet

Pat_techo-bloc

I am making a task sheet  for our employees . i wanted to be able to e-mail the form to them. I wanted to be able to fill out the field and that once the fields were filled out they would be unable to alter that information. there are sections on the form that i want them to be able to fill out  can this be doen.

• 1. Re: Task sheet
          RandySwineford Adobe Employee

Are you using FormsCentral (web form) or a PDF form created using Acrobat?

Randy

• 2. Re: Task sheet
            Pat_techo-bloc Community Member

i was using form central - what i wanted to do was use form central create a task sheet that i would send to the form to the designer that the task was assigned to - what i wanted to do was track the amount of jobs a year done this year and  track the jobs that each designer has to do including the technical specification. i would need to be able to fill out the forms and send it to them . them would need to see it in form fill out a section when done. and sent it back to me when they are done with the job.

I was using form central i set up the whole form in form central i am hoping i will not need to redo it in pdf

• 3. Re: Task sheet

Thanks for the detail.

Later this week we will providing the ability to create a fillable PDF form from the form you created in FormsCentral. I think this will address your use case. That will be a paid feature of the service.

Do you want the data collected within FormsCentral? Or have it all managed in a file by you?

Randy

• 4. Re: Task sheet
                Pat_techo-bloc Community Member

we already have a paying account . most importantly i wanted to be able to fill out the form and i wanted the graphic designers to be able to fill out the forms . are you able to see the form i created ? or shoud i send that to you

• 5. Re: Task sheet

Currently there isn't a way for you to pre-fill the web form before the designer fills it out. With a PDF form this workflow would be possible but you'll have to wait a couple of days for it.

Randy

• 6. Re: Task sheet

We just added the ability to distribute your form as a fillable PDF form and have all of the data submitted back to FormsCentral. I wrote up a forum post that explains it in more detail: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/994199

Give it a try and please send us your feedback on it.

Randy