5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2012 3:56 PM by Todd_Kopriva RSS

When I paste the records generated in mocha in AE, the image loses the anchor point reference? The image is always moved away from the central point. Thanks

• 1. Re: Mocha
          Mylenium MVP

Same as your other post: Explain properly what you are doing/ trying to do.

• 2. Re: Mocha
            RB2005 Community Member

When the MOCHA generates the tracking records I exported adn I need to paste this register into a layer in AE that has the image that will follow the movement, correct? When I do this, the image is shifted away from the anchor point. I wonder why.

• 3. Re: Mocha
              Mylenium MVP

I'm still not clear what you are saying. Any tracking process produces coordinates relative to the layer, even in mocha. If something drifts, then the most common problem is that you misinterpreted framerates, fields or pixel aspect ratios in either one of the two applications. also keep in mind that mocha always assumes that the layer to use in teh corner pin matches the project size, so if you are uisng a differently sized image, things will not line up.

• 4. Re: Mocha
                RB2005 Community Member

Thank you. Part of the problem was that the image of the layer was less than the project.Fixed that, now the image becomes very small when I paste the information from MOCHA.

• 5. Re: Mocha
                  Todd_Kopriva Adobe Employee

There's a dedicated support forum for mocha. See this: