Yes, this is a very common function and the logical next step to what you're doing. Here are a few high-level features that need to go into the application:
- admin user account with log in
- form with appropriate form fields and insert record behavior to add new records
- update form similar to inser form with insert new record behavior, contains a recordset to display a particular record, use data bindings to display data in form fields
- include links to these pages on the page you already made, show links only to logged in users with admin access OR
- replicate page and other record search functions in admin section of site, apply pagenrestrictionsnto those pages to allow only admin access
Those are the basics - you basically will be creating an admin back end to manage your database.
If you look under 'Building Applications Visually' down the left hand side menu you'll see 'Building a Record Insert page'