I have users that get "an internal error has occurred," error messages when they attempt to open a PDF file within Outlook.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.... no help.
this is Windows XP, Outlook 2003, and Adobe reader 10 (although 8 & 9 are installed on the machine as well). Outlook is operating under Citrix XenApp
Can you answer few of my questions,
1. What version of Citrix XenApp are you using ? 5 or 6 ?
2. Can you send me the snapshot of the error ?
3. What does the EventViewer log says ?
4. How the client is accessing the application via Citrix web URL or PN agent ?
Can you answer the following,
1. Is this issue seen with Citrix Xenapp 5 server also ? i.e. what happens when you open up a pdf in outlook from server machine.
2. Also, how frequently is the error seen on the client machine. ?
3. What's the behavior of opening pdf file outside outlook ?
Retrieving data ...