1 person found this helpful
1. Student versions carry full upgrade rights.
2 You can't upgrade a student version to another student version. It's alreadty highly discounted. If you're still a student, you buy a new student version. If not, you buy the commercial upgrade.
3. You get 2 activations
7. Not as far as I know.
thank for so fast support
2. so i can buy a normal commercial upgrade with fullversion student edition
3. after 2 installations it's not possible to reinstall it? cause i renew my computer at least every year.
5. can you be more detail because i have two questions there or you mean yes to both?
7. language is no problem
8. when i install a product and activate it there is a function to deactivate it. does this mean it's possible to install it unlimited again?
9. when i buy any upgrade does it extend/refresh the activation limit?
You can deactivate the software on any machine and then activate another. The upgrade is standalone and doesn't have anything to do with the prior version.
If you want to let you your dad use your computer, I don't anyone is going to mind all that much.