• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frequently viewed topics report does not provide the right data*

Apr 18, 2012 Apr 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi experts,

I have a project published to  RH server 9 with webhelp pro. the frequently searched term gives me the reasonable counts, every time when the same term searched, the count increased. but the frequently viewed topics report does not increase the counts for the topic that I clicked multiple times (every time I click on other topic then come back to click the same topic). the adobe support told me I should close the window, then re-open the link and click on the topic again, but it still does not. what we eventually find out is I have to delete all the history data in cache, and reopen the window, then click on the same topic then the count will increase by one. 

I am wondering whether this behavior is normal or not. if it's normal, how do you use this report?

Thanks,

Frances

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might find some more info on this in the RH Server forum. Doesn't sound like a straight RH question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you Jeff, I created a new one in RH9 server

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp