4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2012 9:11 PM by George_Johnson RSS

Form Not Found

Mike Drake

I created a form and distributed it to people to complete and submit.  The people who received the notification email followed the link to the form but then receive the following error message: "Network resource not found."  What do I need to do to make the form accessible?

• 1. Re: Form Not Found
          George_Johnson ACP/MVPs

Exactly how did you distribute the form? Possibilities include Acrobat.com, email, web server, flash drive, network drive, etc.

• 2. Re: Form Not Found
            Mike Drake Community Member

Acrobat.com with notification sent out via an email directing people to the form through a link.

• 3. Re: Form Not Found
              Mike Drake Community Member

Oops - I need to clarify.  When you try to access the file following the link in the email, the message you receive is: "The document can't be found, or you don't have access to it."  When I go into Adobe Acrobat Pro and open "Track," in the Tracker window under "Server Status" there is a yellow warning triangle followed by "Acrobat.com"  WHen you place the mouse over "Acrobat.com" the following message pops up: "Some workflows are in error."  When you click on "Acrobat.com" (this is in the left pane of the "Tracker" window, that is where a box shows up saying: Status - the yellow triangle; File Name - Parent_Survey_distributed.pdf; Type - Form; Error - Network resource not found.

• 4. Re: Form Not Found
                George_Johnson ACP/MVPs

Unfortunately, that's the hardest option to diagnose since you have no control over the server. But either the file never got transferred or there's a problem (like a temporary outage) on the server-side. You could try re-distributing to see if it makes a difference.