1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 18, 2012 6:15 PM by Dr3x1 RSS

Sterio mix not listed in audio sources...

In every other application stero mix is listed as an audio source, but not in FMLE. Any ideas on what could casue this?

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Realtek HD audio driver

• 1. Re: Sterio mix not listed in audio sources...
          Dr3x1 Community Member

Update: So far the only way I can get stereo mix to work in FMLE is to run an audio repeater for stero mix to a virtual cable and set the audio source to that virtual cable. This of course results in audio lag,

Update 2: I found this post (http://forums.adobe.com/message/4289373?tstart=0), but I do not see stero-mix listed under either of those registry entries despite the fact that I obviously have it.

Update 3: I'm not entirely sure those registry entries are actively used by most applications any more. I uninstalled a couple audio devices I no longer use and, while they disappear from other applications they have not disappeared from FMLE or that registry folder.

Update 4: I found stereo mix in: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices\Audio\Capture\{058 a847b-4a79-4b7d-abe6-c18c43ed3a50}\Properties

I'm not really sure what to do with that information though or how I might copy it so that FMLE can read it.