• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade issues.

Participant ,
Apr 18, 2012 Apr 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm in the midst of trying to upgrade from the trial version but I'm having some issues with the upgrade window. My credit card isn't the issue. There's nothing pointing out if my card numbers etc. are incorrect or insufficient funds. The money is there. Where the problem appears to be at is, when I click on the upgrade button after I enter all of my information in. When I click on the upgrade button, it just refreshes the page. No confirmation or anything stating that all went through. Any solutions or anyone experience this problem? My credit card company said there is nothing on their end or fees went through. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Apr 18, 2012 Apr 18, 2012

Hi Legacys7,

We are not experiencing any upgrade issues at the moment. As brad says, try a different browser and if that doesn't work please reach out to support or accounts by submitting a case.

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Internet Explorer? There seems to be a number of things since v3 went live that don't work in explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad. No. I'm using Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Legacys7,

We are not experiencing any upgrade issues at the moment. As brad says, try a different browser and if that doesn't work please reach out to support or accounts by submitting a case.

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines