• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video getting cut off in slide transitions

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2012 Apr 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created several presenter modules that include slides with embedded video content.  Trouble is, Adobe Presenter cuts off each video several seconds before the end and jumps to the next slide.  Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 17, 2012 Apr 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Any presenter inserted video will make the duration of the slide equal to that of the video

Can you please check whether the slide duration is the same as that of the video?

Also can you please check if you have applied the fade in and fade out effects for the video which might be fading out gradually towards the end of the video?

this setting is found in video >> edit

also have you used any PP slide transitions?

If you still see the issue is it possible to send the presentation or the video slide for that matter so that we can see what the issue is?

Thanks

Mahesh Nayak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem.  The issue seems to be that the slide has a timer set to the length of the video, but the video does not always start immediately.  Thus, the slide cuts off before the video is finished.

This is caused by presenter's design flaw (the slide timer starting before the video is fully loaded), and by the fact that video is slower to load than other files.  I work around it by making sure my video files start with a 2 second leader of silence and end with a 3 second tail.  This will ensure that if any video is cut off, it won't hurt the presentation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If that is what is causing the issue, you may want to consider making your video files smaller or place them later in the presentation to allow for more time for preloading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources