1 2 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2012 4:23 AM by kd5150 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Adobe Flash Player Installer/Uninstaller 11.2.r202 has encountered a problem and needs to close

kd5150

Seems that with the last 3 or 4 Flash Player updates, once the update is complete but before the installer actually exits, I get an error message box telling me that "Adobe Flash Player Installer/Uninstaller 11.2.r202 has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.", etc., etc., etc.  I've received this error message numerous times as most of the computers I work on are Windows XP SP3 (all updates) with Internet Explorer 8 as the browser, including my own computer and my wife's.  If I could copy & paste the details, I would.  But the temp file that's supposed to be created for error reporting purposes, isn't, and I'm not going to spend the next half an hour transcribing all the technical details.  I just want you to be aware there's a problem with your installer.       -kd5150-

1 2 Previous Next