• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone else getting these error messages in the admin?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The admin seems sporatic at best when loading pages, and i get this message everry once in awhile like say every 6th click or new page load  http://screencast.com/t/LUczDRD4Vp

I also get the stock "works on our side" from tech support.

So, sure it works, most of the time, but who goes to admin to view one page then leave, In regular use, i am getting a few of these errors every session.

Within those normal bc blue text messages http://screencast.com/t/LUczDRD4Vp sometimes I get this dandy http://screencast.com/t/WPrzEYwSUSyj

Just thought i would post there here, if anything to get some sympathy from other partners pleading their case and only getting the useless response, "works on our side"

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rich,

Reading your posts here on the forums it really is becoming clear you have issues with your connectiong ot BC over anything else. As people and support have pointed out, no one seems to be having the level of issues you are with BC at the moment so you need to look at what the causes could be. Have you run trace routes, pinged the BC servers, see what comes back, see if any packet loss is there, checked your net connection, tried different browsers, different machine..

I would go through all that if you have not done so already to indentify the problem.

All working for me in the sense I am not seeing the issues your getting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ahve tried all that, and its not consistent , but since iam doing alot of imports of 500 records, it happens like every 5th import, turns out there are db timeouts in the logs, waiting to hear from dev. Will update,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now i can't get into my own partner admin, it just stuck on that loading, i ran firebug, and it just hangs on njcdn.worldsecuresystems.com I am in Canada

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rich,

is this still and issue for you?

-m

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will be doing some more importsnow, first 2 just worked, i'll keep trying untill i am done, I'll let you knowif any time out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 for 3 500 item imports, no timeouts, with success message at end

I hope i didn't just jinx it... 22 more to go

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

knock on wood, 12 imports, all success messages, fast load of web app page, 16 more,this is a breeze now that it works.... what a relief, the stress when a timeout would happen is unreal,  again, when i amdone, I will be having a celebratory drink, thanks to whoever fixed it!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmm, last night i did 22 imports, all fast and successful, now again today, it times out just loading the web app in the admin... ;(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm, spoke too soon i guess, worked perfectly last night, then tech finally got back to me this morning saying that the matter is escalated, and now its back to its old "error occured" self.... ugghghhgh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines