• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Trial version

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Photoshop Elements 10 yesterday. All was fine. I put photos into organizer; it told me I 30 days, etc. Then, went into edit and it tells me trial expired. Please help.*

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copying info from this doc: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/trial-software-expired-early.html

Adobe trial software is time limited, and otherwise has the same feature set as the licensed version. Some scenarios can cause trial software to expire early:

• Changing the system clock
  • Modifying the executable file
  • Attaching a debugger
  • Automated virus scans

Trial periods can't be extended. After a trial expires, you need a serial number to install the software as a licensed version. Or, you can install trial software on another computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I did not do any of those things. I"m not asking that the trial period be extended -- just that it start and work.

Kimberly Sundt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It can't be done. Whatever happened has locked the licensing system and as much as this may suck, only inputting a serial number can release it again. We won't speculate as to why it happened, it could after all be a technical glitch, but that's just how it is. If you have a secondfary computer, try it there. Or you could make a leap of faith and just buy it...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines