• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dropdown Style Design Mode Preview

Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH9

After creating a Drop Down Hotspot style to incorporate "twisties", the applied style does not show in Design Mode.  It works as expected when previewed and published, but it would be nice to be able to tell that something is there when editing the topic.

There appears to be 3 ways to tell that the style was applied when viewing in Design Mode.

1. Cursor changes when hovered over the text (2 dots)
  2. Text shows with shading behind it (This is not always the case, and I cant tell what I did to make it show or not)
  3. Can use View>Show>Tag List

Although these are "OK", its not a definite visual that can be identified easily.  My preference, if I could have one, is for Design mode to show the Arrow graphic I used in the Style.

Any guidance with my concern would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggestions can always be entered here: https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

it's the only place where they get noticed officially by Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it then, that this is "just the way it is", and there are no other suggestions on how to get a better visual on the applied style in Design Mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure - I don't do a lot of authoring in RH - I'm just saying that if you do have suggestions, use the link I provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp