• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flex 4.5.1 AIR application is not running on iPhone 3gs

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2011 Oct 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I developed an iOS application in Flash builder 4.5 with flex 4.5.1 extension using AIR 2.6. This application is successfully installed on iPhone4G. When I tried to install it on iPhone 3GS it say, this application is not compatible with this iPhone.

My iPhone 3GS is running iOS 4.2.1

Is the iOS version 4.2.1 is not supported for Flex iOS app development or there is any other issue. Please help, thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2012 Apr 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was about to buy Flash Builder, but the support is TERRIBLE!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to have to agree. And Adobe's rolling over and playing dead in front of Apple is loser's move. They should ditch their president.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes AIR 2.6 is compatible with iOS 4.2.1.I'd recommend you update to the latest version of FB and AIR. You should download the free upgrade to Flash Builder 4.6 and build from there. It's much improved and AIR 3.x has better performance all around.

Regarding the incompatibility issue, you're absolutely sure you have an iPhone 3GS and not the 3G? They look nearly identical. One sure way to tell is to plug it into iTunes and see if you can upgrade the OS to the latest iOS 5.x. If you can't upgrade to iOS 5, then it's for sure a 3G and is not compatible with AIR 2.6+

iBrent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines