• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDMI does not transfer sound with Flash

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2012 Apr 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to use a HDMI cable to transfer A/V to my HDTV from my new laptop, but on flash players (YouTube, Hulu) the sound does not come out of the TV, but out of my laptop.  All other sounds(system, iTunes, Netflix), the sound is transferred fine, so we know the cable and connection are OK.  Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To assist us in quickly understanding your problem, please follow these guidelines when posting:

• Specify your operating system (including 32bit or 64bit edition)
  • Specify your web browser and version (including 32bit or 64bit edition)
  • Specify your Flash Player version
  • Give us a brief explanation of the problem, please include any information you feel is important

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 7 64 bit

google chrome 18.0.1025.162 m   32bit

flash 11.2.202.229

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mjndrsn1 wrote:

windows 7 64 bit

google chrome 18.0.1025.162 m   32bit

flash 11.2.202.229

In the Google Chrome browser, Flash -player is embedded and updates automatically in the background. For issues with Google's browser, you need to post on the Google Chrome forum since rhe Adobe forum only handles issues with Flash player as a plugin. Here are a couple of Chrome troubleshooting pages which might help you fix the problem:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines