Thanks for reporting the issue.
1. Can you please check if this is any PDF specific. Is it occuring for all PDF's when opened in browser?
2. What happens if you save this pdf and then take out the print using standalone Reader (without browser). Is it still crashing?
3. What is your printer name, printer type and printer connection type (shared/ network/ local)?
4. Can you please share the link with which the issue is reproducible?
5. Also explain at what point it crashes. Is it crashing only at the point of print or while opening also. Kindly paste the crash log also.
Hope for you timely help.
is it solved yet? I still have the same issue on my citrix environment.
It worked for 2-3 days after installed and it crashed when users click print or preference.
Again after reinstalled , it worked for 2-3 days.
WARNING: This disables protected mode at startup, which may increase your risk when opening malicious PDF files!
- Open Acrobat Reader
- Edit -> Preferences -> General
- Un-check "Enable Protected Mode at startup"
- Accept the change and restart Acrobat Reader.
did that before.. i wont solve.
I hope adobe come out fix in next patch
I have this same problem.
1) happens when I attempt to print any PDF.
2) happes regardless of whether PDF is opened from browser or from HDD
3) my printer is Canon MX882 over Wifi
4) since it affects all PDFs, no link.
5) it freezes (Not Responding) when I a) click the Print icon on the menu bar or b) select Print from the File menu. the Print dialog does not even open.
thank you for your assistance in resolving this problem.
PS - I tried turning off protected mode and this did not resolve the problem.
Did you get any help with this? I too have Windows 7 32 bit computer. Have recently updated to Adobe Reader 10.1.3. Now it crashes when I try to print.