Thanks for reporting the issue.
1. Can you please check if this is any PDF specific. Is it occuring for all PDF's when opened in browser?
2. What happens if you save this pdf and then take out the print using standalone Reader (without browser). Is it still crashing?
3. What is your printer name, printer type and printer connection type (shared/ network/ local)?
4. Can you please share the link with which the issue is reproducible?
5. Also explain at what point it crashes. Is it crashing only at the point of print or while opening also. Kindly paste the crash log also.
Hope for you timely help.
I have this same problem.
1) happens when I attempt to print any PDF.
2) happes regardless of whether PDF is opened from browser or from HDD
3) my printer is Canon MX882 over Wifi
4) since it affects all PDFs, no link.
5) it freezes (Not Responding) when I a) click the Print icon on the menu bar or b) select Print from the File menu. the Print dialog does not even open.
thank you for your assistance in resolving this problem.
PS - I tried turning off protected mode and this did not resolve the problem.