• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clicking on Animated Text makes Captivate 5 project crash

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consistent behavior. I wanted to add some animated text to a slide and when I attempt to insert it, CRASH!! every time. Has anyone else come across this and found a solution? What is my best solution for salvaging all the work. Already tried save as a different file name--no luck.

5.0.3.631, Windows 7 Professional 32-bit

Update: Downloaded the trial version of 5.5 and installed it. Same behavior. So my file has become corrupt somehow. Can I export the content to another file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this project file was created with an earlier version of Captivate (e.g. Version 3 or 4), remove all instances of Text Animations and replace them with ones from Captivate 5 (if that's your licensed version) or 5.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All text animations were created with Captivate 5, but I will try your suggestion anyway. Thanks.

P.S. It's strange that it only crashes when inserting animated text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources