• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the RoboHelp 8 Encoder Tool?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read elsewhere in the forum that a RoboHelp Encoder Tool is supposed to enable me to remove the BOM from my html files so strange characters do not appear in my WebHelp output. I use RoboHelp 8. A forum topic indicated that all I need do is select the WebHelp output folder, UTF-8, and clear the Include BOM check box. However, I DO NOT SEE this at all when I right-click the WebHelp output folder.

Is this a separate tool? If so, where can I get it from? If it is a part of RoboHelp 8, how do I enable it? Thanks in advance for your response.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For RoboHelp 8 it is a separate tool. Email my via my site and I will send you a link.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp