Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please help!!! generate sample php service in flash builder 4.5

Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all complete noob here. I have gone trough several tutorials and this keeps popping up.

On most of these tutorials after clicking new data service and selecting PHP the tutorials have a link generate sample php.

I am using flash builder 4.5 for php premium and I don’t have that link. Was this link possibly moved? I really need this functionality please can someone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi Anju

no wasnt what I was looking for but did find it after clicking all the buttons in the UI.

For other users it is located on the Data/Service tab. on the right hand side is a little triangle pointing down. click on it and will have connection options. Select connect to PHP. Not sure why its not on the other tab.

But thank you for the reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you looking  for this link... http://files.zend.com/help/Flash-Builder-for-PHP/Help/build_a_web_%28php%29_application.htm

This should help you.

Thanks,

Anju

Adobe Employee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anju

no wasnt what I was looking for but did find it after clicking all the buttons in the UI.

For other users it is located on the Data/Service tab. on the right hand side is a little triangle pointing down. click on it and will have connection options. Select connect to PHP. Not sure why its not on the other tab.

But thank you for the reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines