Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printed Documentation

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2006 Oct 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have just began having trouble generating Printed Documentation. I used to be able to generate it from every project, but now its hit or miss. Sometimes when I close a project and reopen it, I can generate a Word document, but sometimes not.

Nothing has changed with my system. I haven't made any changes to how I go about generating I get no error messages, it just doesn't go through the process.

I am using RH 5.0.1 WebHelp.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any words of wisdom would be greatly apppreciated.

Respectfully,
Linda K - Technical Writer, GUARD Insurance Group

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2006 Oct 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
When you say nothing has changed, does that mean you have Automatic Updates turned off? Unless you have things will have changed and one of those changes could be to upset RH into thinking that Word was installed after RH. At certain times of the month RH can get irritable about that.

If that is the problem, then usually an uninstall and reinstall does the trick. First thought check it is not project related by creating a new project and generating a printed output using all the defaults.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp