Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting action script error #2044 on certain websites

Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago I downloaded a debugged flash player for a Mac. This was supposed to patch a securoty flaw. I am using a Max OSX6.8, Safari version 5.1.5 and the Flash Player is version 11.2.202.233.

The error box comes up constantly on an my online local newspaper. It says:

An Action Error Occurred:

Error #2044 Unhandled AsyncErrorEvent: text=Error# 2095 flash.net. NetStream ws unable to invoke callback on XMPdata. error=reverse. Error#1069: Property noot found on flyover. as$0.Customer client and there is no default value.

at flyover/connectStream()flyover\flyover as 169]

at flyover/netStatusHandler()[c:\users\dwallace\Documents\HTML5Launchers\flyover\flyover.as:141

at flash.net:NetConnection/connect()

at flyover()c:\Users\dwallace\Documents\HTML5Launchers\flyover\flyover.as:129

Did the debugged version completely upload on to my computer?

Do I need to do an uninstall and then reinstall?

I am not dwallace

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Apr 24, 2012 Apr 24, 2012

OK - No more error messages. Thanks Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not quite understand "debugged version"; do you mean the debugger version?

If so, why do you need the debugger to view your local newspaper?  Do you intend to debug their Flash content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, yes, the debugger version. Did I misunderstand something? I don't think I had the updated version for Flash Player. The debugger version is a security patch, no? I downloaded it the other day but when I go to SFGate (SF Chronicle) I get these error messages. I have the option of either clicking off the box (red X), clicking dismissing all, or clicking continue. I have clicked on each option but the error messages persist. Did the new version not download fully?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People who develop Flash content use the debugger version to find errors or problems on their websites.

If you don't do Flash development, then you should not use the debugger at all (hence you are getting errors from other peoples' Flash content).

I suggest that you uninstall your installed debug player using the uninstaller from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html

Next download and install the latest standard Flash Player installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Pat. I'll let you know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 24, 2012 Apr 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK - No more error messages. Thanks Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pat Willener wrote:

People who develop Flash content use the debugger version to find errors or problems with their best corporate websites.

If you don't do Flash development, then you should not use the debugger at all (hence you are getting errors from other peoples' Flash content).

I suggest that you uninstall your installed debug player using the uninstaller from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.h tml

Next download and install the latest standard Flash Player installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-pla yer-mac.html

More thanks sent your way, Pat! I was under the impression this tool would debug errors I would get with my program, not my actual content itself. I followed your suggestions anyways as I was at the end of my rope and it worked for me too!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines