• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter cannot load the recordings for all slides. The recordings are not in the ppcx.file.

Apr 24, 2012 Apr 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Office 2010 with Presenter 7.0.7 Build 7746. I am working on a PowerPoint file where I have imported some but not all of the narration files. When I try to modify an existing imported file, I get a dialog box with the following error:

Adobe Presenter cannot load the recordings for all slides. The recordings are not in the ppcx.file.

I can do one of the following:

• Load the recording from another file (which I don't have)
  • Continue without the recordings for these slides. Or
  • Cancel the current operation and return to PowerPoint.

I'm not sure what to do now. I don't want to redo work by reimporting the narration files I've already imported and synched with the slides. Any ideas how to proceed without losing the mp3 narration files I've already imported and having to start over?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 24, 2012 Apr 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Presenter stores all the narration files you have added to in an assets folder by the name filename_pptx in the same location where your presentation is located.

Have you moved your presentation from one system to another system by any chance?? If you have moved then Presenter is unable to locate the original ppcx file.

In the browse dialog, point presenter to the original .ppcx file.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources