Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio is Terrible in Presenter

Apr 25, 2012 Apr 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to record voice over narration using presenter the audio sounds terrible! It sounds like I am in a wind tunnel and buried. When I use the same mic with articulate or camtasia it sounds great. Presenter doesn't really offer much in the way of settings for audio. Any ideas on how to fix this?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to select your audio input by going to the Preferences menu, then the Audio Source Tab. You can chose between an attached microphone or the line in.

If you have a web cam attached to your computer, disconnect it. Presenter had a bad habit of defaulting to you webcam mic, which would give an experience like you are explaining, when you think you are using a better mic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the post. I did set it to microphone in the preferences but it still sounded terrible. I will try the web cam disconnect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources