• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble installing Acrobat X trial on windows

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2012 Apr 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install  the trial version of Adobe Acrobat X Professional for Windows. I've downloaded the product but I'm getting a message box response stating Adobe Reader could not open "Hairston Acrobat Download" because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is this Hairston Acrobat Download which you are trying to use?  If you are looking for the trial of Acrobat X Professional you can locate it at https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=acrobat_pro&loc=en.  Also as part of the install process your copy of Adobe Reader will be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I understand is you have downloaded teh acrobat X pro for windows , but when double-clicking in the file to install then this error comes up..

This seems to be teh file association problem , may we know which file format were downloaded and on which file are you double-clicking to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounds like some incompatible plug-in, possibly from an eBook reader/ software... Uninstall that and try again.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines