• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restart Numbering After a Heading Style

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2012 Apr 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI: I scoured the web and Adobe for this question. I found pages that answer the question in general, but still left me confused.

I don't like using the numbering button with RoboHelp because in the output, the numbers convert to bullet points. So, I want to create my own numbering list, but I need to the numbering to start automatically after a heading. I was doing this manually and then the function just quit. Instead of restarting to 1, it just took out the numbering altogether.

Ugh.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Umm…I don’t think your numbers should turn into bullets in your output – I think something’s going wrong if they are…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I know you're right, but I'm not sure how to fix that. Working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 06, 2012 May 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, This might be essentially because a CSS is acting its role in the page or project that you have created. Whichever verison of RH you are using, first install the latest updates from Help-->updates. Then try with either removing all the CSS or styles that you have implied or changing them to different one. Post back if it still doesnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply, Ang. I am on 9 and it should be updated but I will check again. I imported a style sheet from a sample project to start over again because mine had some issues. I created a numbered paragraph style and this did the trick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp