Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fullscreen issue when there is no sound

Apr 25, 2012 Apr 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use 2 monitors right now, often having a stream(twitch.tv) or video(youtube) on one and whatever I'm doing on the other. Most of the time it works fine. Whenever there is a moment of no sound, like when I mute it or when an ad is loading, and I click somewhere on my second screen, the fullscreen will close. This can be pretty annoying as often times I'll move my browser to the 2nd monitor and fullscreen the video there, and then move the browser back.

Are there any fixes or perhaps workarounds?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2012 Apr 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what platform are you on?  have you tried different browsers and experiencing the same issue?  if you could state step by step how to reproduce, that would help us to see the issue.  please be specific, including how you mute (eg keyboard shortcut or other).  thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 26, 2012 Apr 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Platform is Windows 7 64bit (I assume platform=OS). I mute with a button on the stream/video, not my keyboard button or windows sound global mute.

It does seem to work fine in internet explorer, so it looks like it's a firefox issue. Firefox is completely up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 04, 2012 May 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a minute, take a look at the following bug and vote for it to be fixed.  I suspect this is what's happening on your system.

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=2939701

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will do. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines