Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page Curl plugin for Photoshop

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2010 Jul 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

From where can I get [ download ] "Page Curl" plug-in for Photoshop? In most of the sites it says "Shareware"...

By the way I have been waiting to hear from Paul. If possible, please tell him to revert back to me. Sometime ago we were discussing on Skype but all of sudden we got disconnect.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

You don't need a plug in for page curl.  A plug in contains no magic, just a bunch of actions that you can do yourself.

On the web search for page curl photoshop.  There are step by step procedures to show you how it is done.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean you googled it and the results were shareware programs?

What's wrong with that?

There are paid-for programs however, if you like spending money.

There are also tutorials showing how to do it yourself.

Who's Paul? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need a plug in for page curl.  A plug in contains no magic, just a bunch of actions that you can do yourself.

On the web search for page curl photoshop.  There are step by step procedures to show you how it is done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2010 Jul 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Yup. Most of the results were Shareware for Page Curl plugin. Nothing is wrong in that. But you see, I prefer a Freeware plug-in.

Paul is this person - http://forums.adobe.com/people/Paul%20Riggott … So, do you know him?

Hi Curt,

Please, I need a Freeware plug-in for Page Curl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 22, 2010 Jul 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative1977 wrote:

Hi Curt,

Please, I need a Freeware plug-in for Page Curl.

Do you know the difference between a plug-in and an Action?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2010 Jul 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup John, I do. But still I would prefer a freeware plug-in which would be More Easier and More Productive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2010 Jul 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never used a freeware Page Curl plug-in, but had it in a couple of suites - think one was the old Alien Skin Eye Candy, but cannot recall the other one now. I used that maybe twice, and never again.

If you can find a downloadable Action, that will be as good as a plug-in. It's only the packaging that will be different.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2010 Jul 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your Good Luck wishes.

In that case, could you please fish-out a Downloadable Action for me? Or perhaps you can generate an Action and send it to me by Email. Let me know what do you think when you get a chance.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 28, 2010 Jul 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative1977 wrote:

could you please fish-out a Downloadable Action for me? Or perhaps you can generate an Action and send it to me by Email. Let me know what do you think when you get a chance.

Since you have a computer and online connection why do you refuse to do this yourself??  We are here to help, but not do your work.

As stated several times in this thread, all you have to do is search for page curl action photoshop.  Many are listed.   Get to work and stop begging for a magic process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2010 Jul 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HERE is where I would start.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2010 Jul 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

That Page Curl does not look elegant and neat. Kinda it looks weird to me. I believe a Plug-In would be just PERFECT:

* To Change the Shades and Colors

* To ReSize the Height and Width of Curl (Horizontally and Vertically)

* To Decide the Twirl of Curl

and etc etc... Am I making sense Bill? If possible, try see the Curl Effects in PaintShop Photo and CorelDRAW under Menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 30, 2010 Jul 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page curl is a really corny effect anyway.

It is so 70s!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2012 Apr 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, any Plug-in for "Page Curl"?

(Reply to original post)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.avbros.com/english/pagecurlpro/index.html

I've used this before. LOTS of parameters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a freeware page curl plugin:  https://acrobat.com/#d=R2wSh3u2XEYtl5hC1u5fTQ

(i posted some earlier, but two of the plugins don't work in newer versions of photoshop)

(also the orginal site had some pop-ups)

Windows 32 bit only

Message was edited by: R_Kelly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least 75% of the posters in this forum could have used google instead of begging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed this thread was created almost 2 years ago and had been idle for about the same time. Between reply 12 and 13, how did this thread get picked back up?

At least 75% of the posters in this forum could have used google instead of begging.

This is the number 1 thing that frustrates me the most - a lot of threads involve requests basically asking for others to do the prep work for them (if not the whole project). Usually I get into trouble when I can't keep my mouth shut and have to reply... haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the original poster requested it:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/944331?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Google and found this:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3615242

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 29, 2012 Apr 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.panosfx.com/free-photoshop-actions/page-curls

I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread or not (haven't had the time to click on all the links), but the Panosfx site has loads of interesting free and commercial actions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your replies. I saw all the reference link which you have shared for my reference. I need something like this:

PageCurl.png

I did it from from "Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3" which was named as "PaintShop Pro" when I made the original post on Jul 16th, 2010. I just need a Plug-In so that I could put the file in plug-in folder to get that effect from Photoshop.

Message was edited by: Creative1977

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you remember what the name of the filter in paint shop pro was called?

Or how you did that in paint shop pro?

I'm not really clear on the effect your showing.

Message was edited by: R_Kelly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines