Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fail to install Photoshop Elements 10 on Mac

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2012 Apr 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 7

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 18 error(s), 4 warning(s)

WARNING: DS013: Payload {75063C76-E858-455B-9C26-89E55D26F276} AdobeHelp 3.2.0.0 is already installed and the session payload {EB3A47AA-B4E2-4857-A69C-92A6E097F24C} AdobeHelp 3.5.0.0 has no upgrade/conflict relationship with it.

ERROR: DS013: Verifying payload integrity : Failed with code 1

WARNING: DW034: Warning: {3F023875-4A52-4605-9DB6-A88D4A813E8D} Camera Profiles Installer 6.0.0.0 will not be repaired, due to updated patch of the payload and one of the top level payload is being installed.

WARNING: DW034: Warning: {3F023875-4A52-4605-9DB6-A88D4A813E8D} Camera Profiles Installer 6.0.0.0 will not be repaired, due to updated patch of the payload and one of the top level payload is being installed.

----------- Payload: {60CB5C6D-5B99-45D3-BAB5-E7728182101E} Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 10.0.0.0 -----------

ERROR: DF024: Unable to preserve original file at "/Library/Fonts/MyriadPro-SemiboldIt.otf" Error 0(Seq 1572)

ERROR: DW063: Command ARKDeleteFileCommand failed.(Seq 1572)

ERROR: DF023: Unable to delete file "/Applications/Photoshop 10/Adobe Photoshop Elements 10/Support Files/Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor.app/Contents/Info.plist". Error 0(Seq 2)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKCopyFileCommand(Seq 2)

ERROR: DF001: Unable to get permissions of "/Applications/Photoshop 10/Adobe Photoshop Elements 10/Support Files/Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor.app/Contents"(Seq 2)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKCreateDirectoryCommand(Seq 2)

ERROR: DF001: Unable to get permissions of "/Applications/Photoshop 10/Adobe Photoshop Elements 10/Support Files/Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor.app"(Seq 2)

ERROR: DF001: Unable to get permissions of "/Applications/Photoshop 10/Adobe Photoshop Elements 10/Support Files"(Seq 2)

ERROR: DF015: Unable to delete symlink "/Applications/Photoshop 10/Adobe Photoshop Elements 10/Adobe Photoshop Elements 10"(Seq 1)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKCopySymlinkCommand(Seq 1)

ERROR: DF001: Unable to get permissions of "/Applications/Photoshop 10/Adobe Photoshop Elements 10"(Seq 1)

ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKCreateDirectoryCommand(Seq 1)

WARNING: DW036: Payload cannot be installed due to dependent operation failure

ERROR: DW050: The following payload errors were found during install:

ERROR: DW050:  - Adobe Photoshop Elements 10: Failed due to Language Pack installation failure

ERROR: DW050:  - Adobe Photoshop Elements 10_AdobePhotoshopElements10_en_US: Install failed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 22, 2012 Apr 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run the following command in terminal

sudo mv /Library/Fonts/MyriadPro-SemiboldIt.otf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2012 Apr 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2012 Apr 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at the following document. It explains how to resolve Exit Code 7 error. http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/errors-exit-code-6-exit.html

Are you trying to install from a DVD or  download?

I'm not a mac person, but do you have a case sensitive drive? I can't remember where I read about this, but in some cases it migth also cause issues. Have a look at this document as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2012 Apr 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had pretty much the same error code, but a different font was named. Between the suggestion from Manish_1988 and the page linked by Vikrant Ral, I finally got my installation to work. Here's what I did:

1. Open a Terminal window and "cd /Library/Fonts"

2. Remove all of the fonts in the family that the error message is complaining about. In my case, the offending font in the error message was ACaslonPro-Regular.otf. I created a new subdir under /Library/Fonts, then moved all of the ACaslonPro* files to the new subdir. Commands were:

sudo mkdir old_fonts

sudo mv ACaslonPro* old_fonts

3. Ran the installation again and it completed without errors.

I think I was doing all of this in Safe Mode (based on the advice from http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/errors-exit-code-6-exit.html), but I'm not sure that was necessary. I did previously have Photoshop Elements 6 on this machine, which I believe is what put those fonts there in the first place.

Also, before I moved the fonts, I had a font called ACaslonPro-Semibold.otf.incompleteMigration, whose size was 0 bytes. Maybe this file was causing the problem, but I don't know. I think this file may have resulted from an error a couple years ago when I migrated an old MacBook to a new machine.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines