• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dreamweaver cs5.5

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2012 Apr 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe design suite cs3 on my pc which includes Dreamweaver.  I purchased dreamweaver cs 5.5 as a full version but am concerned it will conflict. Can i uninstall cs3 separately?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You certainly can.  The uninstall option will be available under Start>Control Panels>Programs and Features.  You will then want to locate the listing for Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes but i only want to uninstall dreamweaver not the whole suite.  I have bought cs5.5 as a full program and i dont want to run both

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes but i only want to uninstall dreamweaver not the whole suite.

That can't be done. You uninstall the whole suite, then reinstall it without DW selected in a custom install. And for this to work, any newer versions of Adobe products must be removed, too, to avoid version conflicts and then reinstalled in proper order.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2012 Apr 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thankyou.

now my premium cs3 is an upgrade to cs2 design suite.  Do i have to install cs2 again first or can i just install cs3?,  without dreamweaver and then install my dreamweaver cs5.5 product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should not be necessary during the installation process for CS3 you will be given the option to enter a qualifying serial number.  Simply enter your CS2 serial number at that time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks Jeff you have been a real help.much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines