• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install Flash Builder 4.6

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2011 Dec 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the Flash Builder 4.6 net installer and get following error message:

Akamai netsession interface: Failed to install client: Unable to register control panel...

I have disabled the Windows firewall, antivirus software and all other security software installed and I have full admin rights.

I run Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.

Is there a way to solve this? Or is there a save alternative download?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 04, 2011 Dec 04, 2011

I had similar problems installing FB 4.6 on a fresh install on CS 5.5 MC, on a brand new OSX Lion machine.

I found that the the Akamai Download Manager Installer was downloading me a DMG that kept failing (Adobe_Flash_Builder_4.6-AkamaiDLM.dmg), even with Flash Builder 4.5/AIR/iOS Packager programs uninstalled.

I finally tried the "To download files directly, click here" link from the Akamai Download Manager browser pop-up window (should pop up from the Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 Download page after

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2011 Dec 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had similar problems installing FB 4.6 on a fresh install on CS 5.5 MC, on a brand new OSX Lion machine.

I found that the the Akamai Download Manager Installer was downloading me a DMG that kept failing (Adobe_Flash_Builder_4.6-AkamaiDLM.dmg), even with Flash Builder 4.5/AIR/iOS Packager programs uninstalled.

I finally tried the "To download files directly, click here" link from the Akamai Download Manager browser pop-up window (should pop up from the Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 Download page after you click the "Download now" button), to get the FlashBuilder_4_6_LS10.dmg file directly. Installation went smoothly after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2011 Dec 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I saw the link first time, but as it too was an .exe (and i did not look at the different file size), I thought it is simply a manual trigger of the same Akamai downloader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 17, 2012 Jan 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into this very same problem on my Mac (10.6).  Here's the link to download that file directly.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/bundle.cfm?loc=en_us&product=flash_builder_EN_US&urls=http://trial...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 24, 2012 Jan 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my install of 4.6 on win7 was working fine until 2 days ago where when I try run it the screen about the licence agreement pops up and I click accept.

After I click accept the window closes and the same one pops up again, I am unable to run fb4.6

I tried uninstalling removing preferences and reinstalling but still the same issues

any ideas friends where I go from here? Move to intelliJ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 01, 2012 May 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue like Nikos101 now. I even uninstalled *all* Adobe programs I had, cleaned using the Adobe's clean tool, but still cannot get thru the first FB run.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I managed to solve this.I had to clean my temp dir cache folder for adobe programes .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't you remember which one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't remember the specifics, someone in adobe helped me, maybe app data, its been ages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one of those folders adobe makes when you install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hola necesito el serial FlashBuilder_4_6_LS10.exe de Adobe flash air builder , key gen

saludos

www.somoschoco.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines