• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copy and paste

Explorer ,
May 01, 2012 May 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't not copy and paste my code here when posting the message in this forurm.  if  click html editor then cfm code won't show up here.  Can you tell me how copy the code and paste into this editor instead of re-typing line by line?

thanks

kt

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser are you using, and from where are you copying the code.

I'm using Chrome, and I have just copied this code from CFB:

<cfquery name="q">

SELECT          col

FROM          table

</cfquery>

<cfset s = "">

<cfloop query="q">

<cfscript>

s &= col;

</cfscript>

</cfloop>

<cfoutput>#s#</cfoutput>

The forum text field messes with it a bit, but not too badly...

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 02, 2012 May 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just find out that IE didn't work.  FF is allowed me to copy and paste.  do you know any idea why IE didn't work and what's can i do?  thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's because Jive SBS ® 4.5.6.3 forum software is rubbish, and I suspect Adobe havenot configured it properly either (judging by all the JS errors I get when trying to browse it with IE).

So the simplest solution is to not use IE.  These forums don't work properly with IE => don't use IE.  Simple.

But I have to say, why the hell are you using IE?  You're a web developer, yes?  How can your browser of choice be IE?  I don't mean from any sort of anti-Microsoft or anti-IE perspective (although the latter would be valid), but it's just not the tool for the job.

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regarding:

"But I have to say, why the hell are you using IE?  You're a web developer, yes?  How can your browser of choice be IE?  I don't mean from any sort of anti-Microsoft or anti-IE perspective (although the latter would be valid), but it's just not the tool for the job."

I do intranet stuff for my employer and the only browser we support is IE.  Maybe the OP is in a similar situation.

Also, I have no difficulties with this forum at work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paste directly into the textarea without selecting any of the rich text features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation