• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe Recommend IIS or Apache?

Explorer ,
May 02, 2012 May 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are considering switching servers (Windows IIS to Linux Apache) for our ColdFusion applications. Beyond meeting system requirements, does Adobe recommend one environment over another when hosting ColdFusion?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , May 02, 2012 May 02, 2012

Not speaking for Adobe - I have never seen any such endorsement of one over the other.  I find that a larger percentage of ColdFusion users run on Windows, but I personally use Linux when I have a choice. I think you should go with whatever environment you or your team is best suited to administer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
May 02, 2012 May 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not speaking for Adobe - I have never seen any such endorsement of one over the other.  I find that a larger percentage of ColdFusion users run on Windows, but I personally use Linux when I have a choice. I think you should go with whatever environment you or your team is best suited to administer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2012 May 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Peter. I suspected as much, but wanted to check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation