You don't appear to be calling any function in your actionscript. The names between and within do not agree.
should be calling a function identified with the string "callSetValue" in your actionscript, but you only have a function identified with "callSetAvatar" and the function associated with that on your AS3 side is specified to be setAvatar...
but you do not have a function named setAvatar, you have one named loadAvatar
1 person found this helpful
There is a line here that creates an "alias"
var setAvatar:Function = loadAvatar;
So, the setAvatar function is defined... I've also tried it without the alias... same result.
Thanks a lot thought dude! I checked out your tutorial, and I was able to modify the files to make it work for me. I still haven't figured out what the deal was though..... I'm going to assume it was "software gremlins". That seems like the most likely cause
Thanks for the suggestion, your tutorial helped immensely!