2 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2012 1:36 AM by acresofgreen RSS

A Tutorial for Photoshop CS6's 3D capabilities

npavlovits Community Member

I made a video about photoshop cs6's 3d features, is there anything I missed? let me know if this tut helped you!

• 1. Re: A Tutorial for Photoshop CS6's 3D capabilities
          IceflowStudios ACP

Not a bad tutorial. You covered some of the basics of the new 3D features. A few notes:

- Your presentation was pretty good. Good voice, with just a few slip ups.

- Try to keep your dock hidden. It's distracting and leaves you with less room to work with.

- Unless there's a specific reason for it, shink your image, and fill the canvas for your tutorials. The render would have gone much quicker if the image was smaller.

- I would have definitely covered Reflections (under Environment). Even though the ice looks like it's been worn out a bit, it would have created a nice effect.

On a side note, these forums are typically for bug reporting/suggestions.

• 2. Re: A Tutorial for Photoshop CS6's 3D capabilities
            acresofgreen Community Member

Howard Pinsky wrote:

On a side note, these forums are typically for bug reporting/suggestions.

Granted, this is a beta forum, but since the final product hasn't shipped yet, this is the right place to post PS CS6 information, and a lot of users who haven't yet decided to buy PS CS6 are interested in content explaining what the product can do and how to use it. I can't image that Adobe would object to that kind of content in a beta forum.