• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double-click to backup update & other

LEGEND ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double-click: It seems that recently the double-click is not required in some cases. This seems to be after you reply. However, if you enter a discussion and do not reply, then backing back to the discussion list seems to take 2 clicks.

Other: I was trying to find the previous post on this topic in the forum comments and failed to find it. Maybe it is me. I was looking at my own posts, but could not figure out how to sort them by forum or topics.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the past link the to double click problem.  http://forums.adobe.com/thread/988260?tstart=0

Note that this double click problem is not restricted to Adobe forums.  If you do a web search it is all too common.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Apple forums got the same malfunction at around the same time these forums here did, and the Apple Discussion boards also run on Jive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines