• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I stop the update window from opening as it will not download the update ?

New Here ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I stop the update window for Flash from opening as it will not download and is in a constant repeating mode ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to install an update for Flash Player or for Flash Professional?  Also which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff: I am trying to install flash player and I am using windows Vista home premium system..thanks for answering....

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Gar999 I have moved this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.  The users in this forum should be able to assist you with your difficulties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

gar999: please do not post the entire email notification (which contains your email address) back to the public forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a screenshot of the dialog/window that keeps appearing?  You might also want to just try to do a clean install of the Player.

How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines