• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I convert a basic Flash movie slide to be compatible with tablets and smart phones?

New Here ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the movie slides I am looking to convert is here http://www.krtartistry.info/print.html

When I search for information it gets technical and confusing and I can never find exactly what I am looking for. Do I have to completely re-do the movie slides in a different format in Flash? If so, which one? What publish settings do a I need to have? If I do, how can I make sure the background is transparent so the background of the site itself comes through? Do I have to insert the movie slide differently in DreamWeaver or change some sort of formatting so everything comes through correctly?

I tried making the movie slide using the Android format but I have no idea if it came through correctly for the aforementioned products as I don't own any of them. I don't have a smart phone or a tablet, but I need to be compatible for potential employers and freelance jobs. I am using Flash CS5.5, but I am not great with Flash as I rarely use it. Please keep in mind that I am a novice in Flash.

Any help provided is hugely apprectiated. Thank you.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you don't have to completely redo your project but you will probably need to redo large parts of it.  in addition, there's no quick way of doing what you want and ensuring everything will work well unless you dig into the details of publishing for mobiles.

it looks like your swf's background is transparent.  you assigned the wmode attribute in your embedding code to be transparent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines