• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to Liam's nicely formatted forums here?

LEGEND ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liam had these forums up and running and looking great too. Now it's plain horrible. What happened?

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Hi Brad, the Jive forums tool just got reskinned.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad, the Jive forums tool just got reskinned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can they be reskinned back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible. The skin is set for all the Adobe forums.

We will check though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Brad,
I spent a couple of hours sorting some bits out so it did not look broken last night and some tweaks to fix a few things up and overide some of the Jive Styles.

You may note the forums were down for maintanance as there are a few fixes I am aware still rolling out for the new look and feel.

I can not work on things to much as CS6 is out and people will want to post here, I did changes late NZ time to try reduce issues for people as you can not use them when someone makes changes But when this settles I will talk with the BC team on what can be done to polish it off further soon.
I do not mind the look and feel, layout as of today has already improved a notch looking at it. I think it will be a good change and any extra to make things more friendly will defo look to do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well its really worse now than it has ever been in the 10 years since I started using the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ook, now  these forums look amazing!!!! Kinda shocked me as one second it was  not so good then it went to this. Wow, nice job Liam! (Assuming Liam is behind this)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some bugs and issues which are building up which you may see in threads in the general Adobe Forums Brad.

As I said I made some tweaks asap to fix things up as the BC ones has a number of unique elements not standard.

With the BC guys once the creative cloud, CS6 stuff dies down a bit as people will turn to here for stuff and more because the support changes are bad, lol you do not want someone messing with it making further improvements. Will be good to see when the new skin has all the issues fixed up too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, keep up the good work, man!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines