Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to the forums?

May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else? The forums are totally hosed right now for me... hope Adobe isn't planning on keeping this new format... it's quite terrible.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, they have been doing some updates to the format.   Kinda hard to comment without being insulting or sarcastic towards whoever is responsibile for the mess that has been piling up... they tend to be in denial when it comes to criticism.  If you want to let 'em know, head over to the Forum Comments forum...

http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/forum_comments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I certainly don't mind insulting anyone - especially the junior designer who thought this new layout was 'neat'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 16, 2012 May 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And they're still broken. Seriously? This new layout is just terrible. Is the forum staying this way? I'll check back in a week...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And points? Now kglad is just a rank amateur 'community member' like the rest of us? More lame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Expect this post to be auto-moved by a moderator to the appropriate forum linked above. I have my own thread there about it. Things are getting better, give it some time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines