• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I have Adobe Flash Player? Installed it-cant find it

New Here ,
May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DO I HAVE ADOBE FLASH PLAYER? INSTALLED IT-CANT FIND IT-TRIED TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS TO "FLASH PLAYER" BUT COULD NOT DO IT-VIDEOS DISAPPEARED INTO CYBERSPACE. THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT IS NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE.WHY SO DIFFICULT TO ACCESS ADOBE FLASH PLAYER?   [email address removed by host]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To see if you have Flash Player installed, go to http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

If anything shows up under "Version information" you have it installed.

HTH

Randy Nielsen

Senior Content and Community Manager

Adobe Systems Incorporated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have it but cant get to any display settings-and the explanation of how to get it is too complicated [email address removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this FAQ entry for some simple instructions: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/892474

P.S. please do not post your email address; this is a public forum where such addresses can easily be harvested by spammers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It helped me close the folders as instructed-but I still dont have access to Flash Player settings so I can download videos. This has to be the most difficult product to use in history.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@janushek49

What type of computer do you have and what operating system (Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OSX 10.6, etc.)?

Also, when you got to http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/, what version of Flash does it say you have?

-Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 7-brand new HP-works perfectly with Windows Media Player-no problems with other download sites-just Adobe-it says I have 11.2.202.235

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please reply with a URL for one of the videos that you are unable to download?

Also, what error are you getting when you attempt to download.

Thanks,

-Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines