Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No video in Flash Player

May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running W7 pro 64 b, using Flash 11.2.202.235. I have no video, only audio in web streams Flash Player, on any site except youtube.com, any browser (IE9 32& 64b, Chrome, Firefox, all latest versions). Tryed every step from official help page, nothing works. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Does that also happen if you disable Hardware Acceleration?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does that also happen if you disable Hardware Acceleration?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have video now, but the sound has a very disturbing echo, I can't even understand the words. Of course the only site where this does not happen is Youtube. Solved one problem, got another. If you coul find a solution to this, I woul appreciate it. Tx.

PS. There are 2 videos too, one over the other, first almost completely covering the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disabling Hardware Acceleration solved the first problem?

In that case I suggest that you update the device drivers for your display adapter (http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765), then re-enable Hardware Acceleration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest drivers installed for display adapter (I have 2 switchable display adapters). Since I have disable the H acceleration I have 2 videos and of course 2 sounds, except Youtube. I have the same problem no matter what display adapter I am using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem partially solved. There is an issue between the latest Flash Player and AdBlock extension in Chrome and Firefox. Diableing AdBlock solved the problem. Still no H acceleration, if I enable it I have no video. Maybe a Flash update will solve this too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try if the problem still exists in Flash Player 11.3 beta.

If it does, you can help to get it fixed by posting in the Flash Player beta forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines