• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't resize WebHelp window in IE9

Contributor ,
May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden my WebHelp can't be resized in IE9, that is, it's a fixed size. The Mazimize / Restore button is disabled and the drag icon does not appear when I hover the mouse over the window border.

This happens only in IE and only when loading the help from the server (Tomcat). If I open the help locally, there's no problem. If I open the help from the server using Firefox, there's no problem.

Anybody seen this before?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be when viewing locally you are looking at what you produced to send to the developers and when viewing on the server is after they have put it on the server?

If so perhaps they have done something to cause that? A setting that bothers IE and not FF, something like that.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I have my own server instance and am scp-ing the files there manually for testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I don't know the cause. My own next steps would be to try another project and another server.

Sorry I can't offer anything better.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried three projects on two servers. Adobe Support is trying to reproduce it. Could be some obscure IE + Tomcat interaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you get a solution, please do post it. Curious to know the cause.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp