• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program frozen

New Here ,
May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to cancel a book installation .  I tried to add a book to digital editions from my computer.  I got a notice that said verifying and I can't get rid of the notice.  I tried uninstalling the program and reinstalling but it didn't wipe it out.  Everything came back when I reinstalled including the frozen notice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd almost bet you have Windows 7 installed, which can cause ADE to

'freeze' during a download because of Windows' security settings.

===========

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have windows 7. How do I fix it?

Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:53:04 -0600

To: artnrose@hotmail.com

Subject: Program frozen

Re: Program frozen

created by Frustrated in AZ in Adobe Digital Editions - View the full discussion

I'd almost bet you have Windows 7 installed, which can cause ADE to'freeze' during a download because of Windows' security settings. ===========

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Adobe Digital Editions by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wish I knew - I am a Windows XP person, so somebody else will step up -

or you can search the forum for posts regarding Windows 7...

=============

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines