• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Actionscript 3 and _self

May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to get a page to load in the same tab, instead of creating a new tab (like HTML target=""_self" instead of _blank)

I've tried a few different things I've found on different forums, nothign seems to be working though

This is what I'm trying..

function gotoManitoba(event:MouseEvent):void

{

var targetURL:URLRequest = new URLRequest("http://mydomain.com/flash/?p=44");

navigateToURL(targetURL, "_self");

}

MB.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, gotoManitoba);

It doesn't return an error, but the link doesn't work at all as long as the "_self" is in there.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try posting that again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Visit the forum to see what your posting looks like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem with your posting is most probably not of your doing, it appears to be another fluke of the currently errant forums... below is an image of what your posting looked like until I spread the window out to about 1600 pixels wide.

As far as your problem using "_self" goes, are you testing on a server?  What you show is the correct way to implement it.

Here's why I was saying to repost...

U2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I see.. Well it doesn't look like that on my screen, this is strange. I've reposted it here

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4394894#4394894

But to me they both look the same, and I have my screen width at much less then 1600px wide.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the time I had finished replying to you, which was shortly after I brought it to the attention of those who are fiddling with the forums, I noticed the issue had gone away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines