• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find icon after installing Elements 6.

New Here ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Elements 6 after I replaced Hard drive, but when completed, there is no icon to access Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not techy.  I have a MAC OSX  10.6.8. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to find a folder labeled Photoshop Elements 6 inside your Applications folder.  The program is inside that folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the item listed but couldn't open  It says 64-Bit (Intel) No.  Why can't I access photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements 6 requires a PowerPC processor or at least Rosetta.  Do you have a PowerPC processor or is it an Intel based processor?  You can find out details about your system by going to the Apple Menu>About This Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to install Rosetta to possibly have Photoshop Elements function.  Please see If you need to install Rosetta - http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Mac/10.6/en/27987.html for details on installing Rosetta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines