• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm a Creative Cloud member, why is my app launching as a trial? Mac OS 10.7.4

Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Mac OS 10.7.4, your Creative Cloud apps may launch as trials.  To resolve this please:

1. Launch one of the problem Creative Cloud applications.
  2. On the Creative Cloud app trial screen, click License This Software.
  3. Sign in with your Adobe ID associated with your Creative Cloud membership.

UPDATE: For more information, see: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/trial--1-launch.html

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem and when I click on "Sign In" - the only screen I get is to input a license number. There is no opportunity to sign in independently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mbook design other users have reported this issue as well.  Have you received your welcome e-mail for the Creative Cloud yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've re-booted and tried it again. It worked now - thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent great to hear Mbook design!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2013 Feb 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem,

Have you received your welcome e-mail for the Creative Cloud yet?

I got no email from Adobe, but it took my money already. What should I do ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2013 Feb 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MeAndFriends what steps from this message thread have you tried so far?  If you go to your account at http://www.adobe.com/ and select My Adobe do you see the Creative Cloud listed under My Subscriptions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2013 Feb 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sir,

I send you my screenshot with this mail. can you suggest me any solution ?

Thank you for your kindness.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tanaset Kullapatmongkol

<Signature removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2013 Feb 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MeAndFriends please see message #41 and #43 for information regarding how to contact our support team.  You will want to contact our support team so they can work with you directly to verify your subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for this thing, i was able to download Photshop CS 6 Ok but now it wants a serial number or for me to pay up. I did nto get a welcome letter, I never heard form anyone after I paid for th subscription. So what happens now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2013 Jan 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a fix that has worked for us. Click on License the software. If the next screen comes up and wants to log you on with your user id, click "not my id." On the next screen re-enter your log on and password and the software should activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem shows on OS X 10.7.3 also - even after confirming/verifying the eMail adress and rebooting. Any further idea on how to solve that puzzle and get the apps running in trial mode to full operational mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW: Clicking "buy" button (at least in german version) brings you directly to the Adobe online store - and not to a screen where it might be possible to enter Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RADEBAR please see http://forums.adobe.com/message/4398621#4398621 for more information regarding this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, thanks for the quick reply - just logged back into my CC account and was surprised that all the apps have been back again to "download in trial mode" - logging out and back in again - apps are back to "download".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might have something to do with your browser cache.  You can try clearing the cache or trying a different web browser.  Sounds like your order has been fullfilled then if you have the download option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep...I do steps 1, 2 and 3 everytime. Today PS asked, yesterday twice ID asked and once for Ill....clicking the License This Software button shows me signed in already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MindofDesign are you using Mac OS 10.7.4 as well?  Have you tried running under a newly created administrator account to see if your difficulties continue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 24, 2012 May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought a CC 1 year licence. Received mail from adobe. Bank account billed.

Running Macos 1,7,3.

Quite every time I start Photoshop CS 6 it says that the CC trial period has expired (I installed CS6 premium from trial a few days before CC was activated)

It ask to connect oline to activate -  then it activate properly but again next time I open ask for activation.But if I am not online it's not working !!!!

Each time i try to use camera Raw from bridge (command + R ) it says that a proper software needs to be activated before so I can't do batch processing but if I try to open one raw image in photoshop from bridge it opens camera Raw then opens properly in Photoshop CS6.

Is there a link between the two problem ?? why ask for activation every time ? how to use Camera Raw ? How to work ofline????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work. All I get is to put a License Number. I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For new posters to this thread please try the steps offered including the associated links to the other message threads regarding this issue.

MindofDesign are you continuing to experience difficulties after activating under the newly created administrator account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those steps ???

1. Launch the application which says you are in trial mode.

2. On the Creative Cloud application trial screen, click on "License this Software".

3. Sign in with your Adobe ID associated with your Creative Cloud membership.

Yes I explain that I license again and again ... problem is that i have to be online to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2012 May 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I really have to create a whole new admin account?

Ill do it for testing purposes but in the meantime, opened up ID this morning to this, yesterday was Illustrator.

Screen Shot 2012-05-25 at 11.39.10.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are completely right. Create a new admin account it is not a solution, it's a bad patch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines